 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16366
Re: More on the huge Lego assorment for sale.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 2004 10:49:41 GMT

I think it would be helpful if you gave some sense of what you're interested
in getting as a minimum and what is there (sets you parted out or suchlike.
For instance I'd offer 1000 sight unseen, and come and get it <<

Hello Larry

You are correct that I should give more detail but I had someone interested but
that seems to have fallen through now. I'll give it another day and see if
anything happens.

I'll take a few more photos and try to get a weight of the Lego.
I found another box of misc. items this morning to add to the lot.

As for the $1000.00 offer it is very close to what I had in mind.

It's gotta go soon.................

Thanks