 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16365
16364  |  16366
Subject:
August Custom Space sets sale begins!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 2004 20:13:09 GMT

Hi everyone, this is Lee Meyer from the Brickee Mart.

All my custom sets are marked 10% off, and at least one set a day will be
featured for 20% off - a "daily special". The specials will include the larger
sets, too.  The current special for August 1-2 is the Star Shark set, at 20%
off.

Parts and instructions will also be on sale for the month.

Part of the proceeds of the sales (somewhere between 33-50%, I have not yet
determined, to be honest) will be going towards the Wisconsin House Rabbit
Society, to which I belong. This group takes bunny overflows from shelters and
cares for them, socializes them (to be good pets for people), gets them
spayed/neutered, and adopted - as well as educating people about bunnies as
pets and if they decide to have a pet bunny, to consider a bunny from them or a
shelter.

That said, please check out the 34 different custom space sets for sale! We
have small fighters, heavily armed fighters, troop transports, armored ground
vehicles - everything you need for a successful space mission (if anyone
decided to test your resolve)!