 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16115
16114  |  16116
Subject:
Lugnet Server funds drive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 01:44:04 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Count Milton Train Works in! Same offer, all new orders placed between now and 1
March will have 10% taken off the top and given to LUGNET.

That includes parts, sets and custom Milton Train Works sets, so there's lots to
choose from.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=lar