 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16076 (-10)
  Re: Half price Lions Gate Models instructions CDs - Limited time only

For those who tried to order a #2 CD and found I had run out, I have added some more BUT I will not be able to ship these till next week (because I won't have time to burn them before Brickfest :-) ). If that's OK for you, please go ahead and order (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  30 percent off sale at GoB - ABS4all (BrickLink)

30% off for the next 30 hours. Everything except basic bricks which are 10% off. (URL) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  80 Sopwith Camels parted out

I've just added the parts from 80 Sopwith Camel sets to my store (set 3451). Parts added today: (URL) Store: (URL) new items were also put on sale at 25% off to match the rest of my inventory. Lots of cool parts to be had at a decent price. Troy (21 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New custom kit from BaronSat: Skeletons Bridge

(...) Hi Larry, Sorry for the late reply but as you could say "it's not actually possible for one person to" be at many places at the same time. Thanks for saying you like my customs, you know what customs means. And thanks to James to have answered (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Half price Lions Gate Models instructions CDs - Limited time only

Before I leave for Brickfest PDX on Thursday morning early, I'm putting my instructions CDs on HALF PRICE sale, with a flat rate shipping charge of US$2 for anywhere in the world. Here's what you get on the CD's: CD #1 (URL) color instructions and (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New custom kit from BaronSat: Skeletons Bridge

(...) Thanks for the cite. I did not know that!(1) ++Lar 1 - Despite what my many fans say, it's not actually possible for one person to know *everything*! :-) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New custom kit from BaronSat: Skeletons Bridge

come on - (URL) - the mans a god of animation - skeletons a speciality he was the first to do a skull with the heavy brow to make it look more evil. (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New custom kit from BaronSat: Skeletons Bridge

(...) My goodness Eric, you're building up quite the nice line of kits, across lots of themes. Very nice work! I like the use of the composite horse in this one (a skeleton should ride a skeleton horse, ne?) but the harryhousen reference has me at a (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New custom kit from BaronSat: Skeletons Bridge

Hi everybody, I have just added a new custom set for sale on my website. This time it is a Castle theme based one. Check out at: (URL) Druon / BaronSat Le Site de BaronSat (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WANTED: 6553 Crisis News Crew set OR instructions

(...) There are six sets of instructions on Bricklink right now: (URL) should be able to get one for $2-3. You're out of luck on a new sticker sheet, but one person does have pieces listed with all four stickers intact: (URL) (21 years ago, 8-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact