 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16071
Re: New custom kit from BaronSat: Skeletons Bridge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 15:50:33 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, James Stacey wrote:
come on - http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0366063/ -  the mans a god of
animation - skeletons a speciality
he was the first to do a  skull with the heavy brow to make it look more
evil.

Thanks for the cite. I did not know that!(1)

++Lar

1 - Despite what my many fans say, it's not actually possible for one person to
know *everything*! :-)