 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16072
16071  |  16073
Subject:
Half price Lions Gate Models instructions CDs - Limited time only
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 21:52:26 GMT

Before I leave for Brickfest PDX on Thursday morning early, I'm
putting my instructions CDs on HALF PRICE sale, with a flat rate shipping
charge of US$2 for anywhere in the world. Here's what you get on the CD's:

CD #1
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1&itemID=1879616
full color instructions and parts lists for...
Victorian House
Schoolhouse
Factory
Hospital
Corner Store
Open Air Market
City Park / garden
(All these are now retired models and are no longer available as kits)

CD #2
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1&itemID=1879655
full color instructions and parts lists for...
Cottage
Shopping Mall
Half-Timbered Shops
Red and white facade
Tan facade
Grey facade
Minivan
Fountain
(these are also currently available as kits)

Only available till 10pm PST Wednesday - the earlier you order, the more
likely
I can ship it out before I leave on Thursday.

Kevin
Farmhouse kit: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-farm.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information:
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/COntent/Townplan/townplan.htm