 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16067
Re: WANTED: 6553 Crisis News Crew set OR instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 2004 18:15:50 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Brendan Coughlin wrote:
Still looking for this set.  I'll take a complete set or a set of original
instructions.  Can anyone help?  Thanks!

There are six sets of instructions on Bricklink right now:

http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?invXrefID=22264&invType=F

You should be able to get one for $2-3.  You're out of luck on a new sticker
sheet, but one person does have pieces listed with all four stickers intact:

http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?q=blue+6553