 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16066 (-20)
  WANTED: 6553 Crisis News Crew set OR instructions

Hello! Still looking for this set. I'll take a complete set or a set of original instructions. Can anyone help? Thanks! Brendan (21 years ago, 8-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Wanted: Dacta/Duplo Big Wheelers #9128

Hi everyone, I am searching for the Duplo 9128 Big Wheelers set for my nephew. Anyone have one they would be willing to part with for a two year old Lego fan. Also interested in the 9186 Indians set. Thanks for any assistance! Greg begin 666 (...) (21 years ago, 7-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  50% off sale in bricks4you.com

Hi All, Just added a bunch of new stuff including hard to find and rare Star Wars minifigs, a few small Star Wars sets, several Star Wars torso's with head (including Darth Maul) and a number of other parts. Also added 50% off on most parts and figs (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Value packs for sale!

Hi everyone, in my ongoing attempt to clear out the attic, I have tried grouping some of my parts together and offer them as value packs as listed below. Should you want one or more these, do write me at Lego_Lot@hotmail.com - they will be sold on a (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Piece wanted

Hey folks, I need a buncha these in clear. [LDrawPart 30384:47] If ya got some to sell or even trade please let me know. cgidd1@nodangspam.aol.com (URL) Admiral Giddens <>< (URL) space. (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  WTT: Rokenbok 34111 Start Set for Lego Legend

I have a new (box opened, but items unwrapped and never used) Rokenbok 34111 Starter Set (with certificate to get the free work at night trailer) that I would like to trade for either of the following Lego Legends: 10041 Main Street 10021 U.S.S. (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WTT: Rokenbok 34111 Start Set for Lego Legend

I have a new (box opened, but items unwrapped and never used) Rokenbok 34111 Starter Set (with certificate to get the free work at night trailer) that I would like to trade for either of the following Lego Legends: 10041 Main Street 10021 U.S.S. (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Just parted out 190 Belville 5837 Sets

I've just added the parts from 190 copies of set 5837 Flora's Bubbling Bath to my store inventory. This set has a ton of cool parts, including a sink, bathtub, chrome faucet, as well as Light Blue and Medium Blue parts. To see what was added: (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  20% off at Lego Lot

In order to get more room in my closet I have decide to have a sale, so for the next 72 hours there will be a 20% discount off EVERYTHING at my Bricklink Shop, Lego Lot. Have a look, see if there is something you want at: (URL) regards from Christer (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Not fixed!! Don't order!! Re: Image error and fix for Re: Dome Car...train by Brick Built Trains

(...) PLEASE DON'T ORDER ANY BOOKS! The problem looks to still not be fixed!! I'm working on the fix with CafePress as fast as I can. The new book I uploaded looked fine in PDF format on my computer, but the printed book I just received today is (...) (21 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Image error and fix for Re: Streamliner Dome Car...train by Brick Built Trains (J. Mathis)

I am very embarrassed to report that 7 copies of the first publication of the streamliner dome car book have serious image formating errors. To those 7 of you who odered it, I have already purchased and shipped replacement books to you. I think the (...) (21 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  25% off at Troy's Surplus Lego

It doesn't happen often, but I have decided to have a sale. Everything in my store has been set at 25% off (except the VW Beetle custom kits). Take a look: (URL) under 400,000 parts currently listed, with more being added daily. Thanks, Troy (21 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Huge Lego collection for Rokenbok trade!

To answer a few questions on the Lego for Rokenbok trade offer........ I do not have the exact count of Lego pieces, nor the entire weight, but I am sure it is at least 150 pounds or more, consisting of 10's of thousands of individual parts. More (...) (21 years ago, 1-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Mindstorms 1.0->1.5 upgrades aka 3803 for 15 USD (25 MSRP!)

I have a small assortment of these available, my 3805 1.5->2.0 upgrades have pretty well sold out in a flash, these are pretty hefty but a super price. (21 years ago, 1-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Huge Lego collection for Rokenbok trade!

We have a large collection of misc. new & used Lego to trade for an equally large Rokenbok collection. Many, many, many thousands of bricks, sorted and unsorted, 500-600+ minifigs, spent over $300.00 in recent Pick-A-Brick cups alone! 2 complete (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WANTED: 2x Lego 6553 Crisis News Crew

Hi there! I'm still looking for two of these. Any condition is fine, but must be complete with stickers and instructions. Please help! Thanks Brendan Duck360198@aol.com (21 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Sales Update: Re: Streamliner Dome Car for Santa Fe train by Brick Built Trains (J. Mathis)

(...) -snip product description details- To date, I have 5 requests for purchase of the dome car expansion pack set 101-p. I only have 9 of these sets 101-p available. My intention is to sell these expansion packs to attendees of BrickFest(R) PDX (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: My 5 Most Wanted Pieces

(...) I have two dark gray ones in my Bricklink shop- Joe's Odds 'n Ends. Joe (21 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  My 5 Most Wanted Pieces

Are there any people out there that are still willing to trade Lego pieces? I will buy or trade for these pieces. Look at: (URL) (21 years ago, 28-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Pay Pal

See: (URL) A Have you had a look at Arthurs Seat Yet? (2 URLs) (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact