 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16036 (-5)
  4400 tubs - in bulk - detubed for 16 USD a piece

Anyone wanting the contents of a bunch of 4400 tubs give me a buzz, I know it's not the 10$ price from shop@home, but it sure beats the 20-30 USD I hear some stores want for them. These will be detubed/ready to part out basically. If anyone wants (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Minitalia bricks & slopes for sell

Hi! I have more than 1,2 Kg (about 42 ounces) of Lego Minitalia bricks & slopes. The majority is in very good conditions (really like new). There are all type of bricks (both with the cross and the round support): 2x2, 2x4 and 2x8 in yellow, white, (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.it.itlug.market)

  Re: Pay Pal

(...) In the US, PayPal users are allowed to have 2 accounts: 1 business, 1 personal. Personal Accounts - Cannot be linked to the same bank account/credit card as any other PayPal account - Cannot accept credit card funded payments which also means (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.services)

  Is it worth it?

Hi All, I'm considering going into Bricklinking to get some cash and I was wondering, does it work? Do you actually gain money insted of just paying for the sets you bought to sell? Is there enough profit to make Bricklinking worth it? Also, could (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Pay Pal

Hello again, I have been reading peoples responses and I have a better understanding for the most part. I don't understand the fee thing, I am not sure what account people that are paying fees with paypal signed up for, the one I have, I have (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact