 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15647
RE: CHEAT-allert: URIEL RODRIGUES, PORTUGAL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.pt
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 16:43:58 GMT

Franz,

I don't know him either, sorry :(

I usually see myself on the opposite situation, where I (as the buyer) have
to send the money first, and only then, the seller will send the product.

I also had problems, where the seller sent me incomplete sets (saying "I'm
sure it must be complete" but 40% of the set was missing and that's a lot of
missing bricks!). Fortunatly, it was a honest seller with a somewhat honest
mistake and later sent me *most* (but not all) of the missing bricks,
together with another unplanned second buy (I had to show my goodwill :/ to
solve things).

It's easier to put a SELLER on a black-list than a buy-once BUYER :/
(ok, the problem still aplies to sell-once SELLERs, I'm affraid)

Anyway, if I have any info relating to this (more data on the person, or
whatever happended to him), I'll pass it on here.

Until then, I think it's only proper to consider him a cheater and to avoid
any other transactions with him. ...unfortunatly, may I add, these things
never make one's city/country look good :(

...and all this talk won't replace your 50 euros, I know.

mc.