 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15641
Re: CHEAT-allert: URIEL RODRIGUES, PORTUGAL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.pt
Date:
Sun, 3 Aug 2003 15:08:28 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Franz Koeck wrote:
Beware of making LEGO-business with:

Uriel Pedro Rodrigues
Av. Dr. Manuel Gespar de Lemos no. 10 R/C Dto
3080-183 Figueira da Foz
Portugal
uriel_rodrigues@netcabo.pt

He didn't pay for LEGO that I have sent to him. After he has received the
LEGO he never answered my emails (5 now). He now owes me EUR 50.00.

I regret to hear that :-(

Has anyone of you perhaps contact with Uriel Pedro Rodrigues?

He's not known to me, I'm afraid.

Perhaps he can
contact him and convince him that it is better to pay its debts.

Marco Correia is from Figueira - I'll crosspost this to loc.pt in case he sees
this and contacts the buyer personally.

Any chance he's away on holidays? How long has it been since your last contact?

Hope this can help a bit,

Pedro