 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15640
CHEAT-allert: URIEL RODRIGUES, PORTUGAL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 3 Aug 2003 14:24:28 GMT

Beware of making LEGO-business with:

Uriel Pedro Rodrigues
Av. Dr. Manuel Gespar de Lemos no. 10 R/C Dto
3080-183 Figueira da Foz
Portugal
uriel_rodrigues@netcabo.pt

He didn't pay for LEGO that I have sent to him. After he has received the
LEGO he never answered my emails (5 now). He now owes me EUR 50.00.

Has anyone of you perhaps contact with Uriel Pedro Rodrigues? Perhaps he can
contact him and convince him that it is better to pay its debts.

Many thanks in advance