 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15561 (-10)
  Older and Classic Castle parts in Lego Lot!

Hello everyone, I just spend the last few days updating my inventory in my Bricklink Store with over 500 parts from the castle theme of the 80's; everthing is in mint condition unless otherwise stated; so, come have a look at (URL) regards from (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Wanted: 7190 Millenium Falcon and/or 4483 AT-AT

Prefer to trade (please send me your list of wants if available). Will buy Falcon if necessary, only interested in trading for AT-AT. Have alot to trade, including monorail, coke promos, baseplates, and much more. Most of what I have is NOT in my (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Official Website Is Launched!

(...) While I don't think much of Richard's rhetorical skills, and I love your weapons, I have to agree with him about your site. Since some people have had no problem with a 56k modem and others have, I'm guessing the problem might be bandwidth (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Official Website Is Launched!

(...) I'don't like weapons anyways and they give me the creeps! As a Lego purist, I don't like to see other type of products in Minifigs hands, even when there're more or less well made. PEACE ON EARTH, JM (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  25-75% off on lots of stuff in bricks4you.com + still FREE 3343 sets available for orders of $50+

Hi All, Just disocunted a bunch of parts further + discounted some new items as well. You'll find a lot of parts discounted to all time low prices simply to sell them out :o) Also still offer what I stated in below post - a free 3343 set for each (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  First BRE custom sets now available!

Brickley Roscowicz Engineering is happy to offer their first 2 custom sets! They are: BRE-208X Concrete mixer BRE-210K Cherry picker (2 URLs) BRE-208X Concrete Mixer>> (2 URLs) BRE-210K Cherry Picker>> You can view information about them at (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Official Website Is Launched!

(...) Jeff apparently doesn't know (or doesn't care, but I suspect the former) about conventions here, but the original post, in my view, was appropriate for somewhere in the market.* hierarchy **only**... perhaps market.buy-sell-trade? Could (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  For trade: 6 Stone gray particle board Iris cart tops

I just got ahold of six 3-drawer Iris carts that have gray (sort of granite pattern) particle board tops. These carts are identical (except for the tops)to the ones they sell at Target for $10. These are pretty cool but they're not what I want. I (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  FA: Technic and Mindstorms items (fiberoptic, motors, sensors, etc.) ending today (Thursday)

I got a large number of Technic and Mindstorms items on eBay, ending 7:45pm PDT this Thursday. Please check out my auctions: (URL) are some of the items offered: MINDSTORMS TOUCH SENSOR w/CABLE PNEUMATIC HYDRAULIC CYLINDERS NEW UNIQUE FLEX AXLES AND (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Official Website Is Launched!

(...) Nope. Read everyone else's comments and you will see that rather than being dismissive you should have been listening to the first two persons that commented they were having problems getting to everything on your site. I have the latest (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact