 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15071 (-20)
  Re: Roses are ...LEGO?

While I definently am not gonna participate, I'll just offer some advice and say that you should wait for the last fifteen minutes or so before bidding anything, so as not to jack up the price too high. Call it sniping... but I thought that was the (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Roses are ...LEGO?

(...) I wouldn't mind...even split? Unfortunately, there's still 6DAYS left on this! Who knows how high they'll go... 8?( Matt (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Roses are ...LEGO?

(...) Well I got outbid. Do we want to band together on this? Russell (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Roses are ...LEGO?

(...) Well crud! With BricksWest starting on Valentine's Day, all of us husbands are going to bid on these to give there or before leaving. Looks like Russell Clark is going for it. Anyone want to split these for the wives? Matt (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Wanted - I'll buy your 4534 sets

I will pay $65 per set including shipping to zip code 48114 (Michigan). If you bought too many sets at 75% percent off and want to unload... I will take all I can get for that price. Or make an offer. Email is hhm2fh@netzero.com Thanks (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WANTED: Red technic beams

Ross, Finding that quantity will be tough. But Bricklink shows at least one shop that would get you the 1x16s: (URL) By Terry ((URL) has them: 1x16s - $1 each - $160 1x12s - $.43 each - $17.20 1x8s - $.28 each - $5.60 You'd spend $182.80 at that (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WANTED: Red technic beams

Hi all, I'm looking for large quantities of 1x16 red technic beams for my current project. In fact I need about: 160 1x16 40 1x12 20 1x8 Anyone who has these in such numbers, please email. Regards ROSCO (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Roses are ...LEGO?

Another LEGO Shop At Home eBay auction just launched, and this one is one of my favorites! From the auction description: "Now, for the first time being offered to the public, you can add a LEGO touch to Valentine's Day with a bouquet of a dozen LEGO (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Dark Forest figs and other parts reduced in my shop, many bricks added.

I have reduced the female peasant and Forestman 4 figs in my shop, they are $2.55 and $2.60 each, respectively. I have also found an old stash of them, so have increased the number in stock, but once these are gone, that's it, I won't have any more. (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Now accepting orders for my minifig lightsaber mods

WOW!! This is the first time I've seen these. I have to have them, but alas, I'm broke now :\ I'm amazed at how you went through the hand to get the light in the lightsaber!! And I don't even wanna know how you got the wires int the caboose (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Now accepting orders for my minifig lightsaber mods

I have had such an enormous response, that I have decided to make Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader available for purchase. Thank you for having such an interest in my mods and for all the compliments I have received. (URL) - click on Creations Direct (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: > 300 Bikes at lowest available price.

(...) ***...*** MORE BIKERS !!! ***...*** Well, the batch of 350 bikers was sold out in a few hours. I've found another few hundred!! Everybody who mist the lot, click here: (URL) à 2.00 each 10 or more à 1.90 50 or more à 1.70 100 or more à 1.50 !! (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  > 300 Bikes at lowest available price.

I found another large batch Telekom-bikers, and they have to go fast... (URL) the T-logo is on decalls, you don't have to apply these! Should anyone want more then I offer: mail me, and I see wat I can do. Klaas H. Meijaard (Netherlands) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Lots of sets that I'm willing to sell for the right price. Make me an offer!

Okay, selling is over for now. I've sold why more than I originally intended, so I'm going to by quite busy for a while. I'll regroup what I still have after I recover, and maybe post more later. Thanks All! Mark (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Lots of sets that I'm willing to sell for the right price. Make me an offer!

Hello All, Regarding my offer below, the following sets are now spoken for: 6264 Forbidden Cove 6262 King Kahuka's Throne 6256 Islander Catamaran 6267 Lagoon Lock-up 6277 Imperial Trading Post 1687 Midnight Transport 6034 Black Monarch's Ghost 6009 (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FA ebay - Plates, grill tiles, and round bottom plates

90 plate auctions, all different sizes. Many colors, all start at .99 (URL) is not a toy: it's a way of life! Build on! swrunyan@uswest.net (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Wanted: LEGO Studios females

I am looking to acquire two female minifigs from the LEGO studios line, from set 1349. The female with the tube top and the female studio assistant with brown hair, headset and red lips. I'd like to get the complete minifig for both if possible. I (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Ooops, I almost forgot to mention...

Sorry, I almost forgot an important detail. All sets listed in the previous post are 100% complete and come with original instructions. Instruction manuals are in great shape just like the sets. These were built, displayed for a little, and stored. (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Lots of sets that I'm willing to sell for the right price. Make me an offer!

Hello, if anyone out there is in dire need of any of these sets, please make me an offer. I only intend to sell enough to pay for a certain thing I want related to a certain other hobby, and then these will not be available anymore. You can email me (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  For SALE: CASTLE, PIRAT, SPACE, TOWN and many more

Please visit my page (URL) are many castle, pirat, space, town, train, technic sets and more (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact