 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15066
Re: WANTED: Red technic beams
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 22:43:25 GMT

Ross,

Finding that quantity will be tough.  But Bricklink shows at least one shop
that would get you the 1x16s:
http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?q=technic+1+x+16+red

Bricks By Terry (http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=erector) has them:
1x16s - $1 each - $160
1x12s - $.43 each - $17.20
1x8s - $.28 each - $5.60

You'd spend $182.80 at that shop...

Your best bet for that # is http://www.pldstore.com/ - choose Spare parts on
the dropdown menu

Direct link should be:
http://www.pldstore.com/pitsco2_30/catalog.cfm?dest=itempg&itemid=503&secid=17&linkon=category&linkid=6

Of course, to get 160 1x16s, you'd be buying 40 packs, spending $400, but
you'd be getting:
160 1x16s
160 1x12s - 120 "extra"
160 1x10s - 160 "extra"
160 1x8s - 140 "extra"
160 1x6s - 160 "extra"
320 1x4s - 320 "extra"
640 1x2s - 640 "extra"

Ross Crawford wrote:

Hi all,

I'm looking for large quantities of 1x16 red technic beams for my current
project. In fact I need about:

160 1x16
40 1x12
20 1x8

Anyone who has these in such numbers, please email.

Regards

ROSCO