 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15055
Wanted: LEGO Studios females
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 00:48:36 GMT

I am looking to acquire two female minifigs from the LEGO studios line, from
set 1349. The female with the tube top and the female studio assistant with
brown hair, headset and red lips. I'd like to get the complete minifig for both
if possible. I understand the the studio assistant can be had from the Japanese
Coca-Cola promotion in set 4061. That would be okay too.

Please name your price in trade or for cash.

Thank you for your time.