 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15060
Re: > 300 Bikes at lowest available price.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 13:48:46 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Klaas H. Meijaard writes:
I found another large batch Telekom-bikers, and they have to go fast...
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=greenman
Remember: the T-logo is on decalls, you don't have to apply these!
Should anyone want more then I offer: mail me, and I see wat I can do.

Klaas H. Meijaard (Netherlands)
***************
MORE BIKERS !!!
***************

Well, the batch of 350 bikers was sold out in a few hours.

I've found another few hundred!!
Everybody who mist the lot, click here:
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=greenman&itemID=1137869

5 à 2.00 each
10 or more à 1.90
50 or more à 1.70
100 or more à 1.50   !!

Far out the best bargain you can find. Check it out.

Klaas (still hunting for more...)      :-)