 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14866 (-10)
  Re: Want to buy 1 x 3 red arch bricks

(...) 1 x 3 arch bricks in Red, Blue, and Yellow are parts I consider to be rare. That is because, as far as I know, they have only been available in one set each. Peeron records indicate this also --> (URL) have spent several years working to (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Sealed classic spaces sets

I've posted the oldest items in my collection in my bricklink store: (URL) like to point out two space value packs from 1983 and 1984. Set no. 1977 is a very rare value pack containing 6801, 6822, and 6823 Set no. 1983, which isn't listed in the (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Want to buy 1 x 3 red arch bricks

This might be a pipe dream, but I'm hoping somebody out there has quantity of this piece that they want to sell. I checked Bricklink, but there are only about 4 on the entire site (unless someone can find another search criteria that pulls up more). (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WTB - Lego Pneumatic Check Valve

WTB: I am looking for a Lego pneumatic check valve (not sure if this is the official name). This piece came with some of the older Technic sets. It is 2x4, grey and has 3 outlets on it. Any ideas where I can find one? Thx, Dave (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Huge Sale @ Pyrite's Plunder-Up to 50% off

Greetings Everyone!! :) Brett and I have been busy reducing already low prices this week. We are looking to drastically reduce our current inventory so that we may purchase newer and more exciting stock this holiday season. We are as always anxious (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Wated: Adventurers Heiroglyphs

I would like to buy theese parts: (URL) (2 of them) (URL) e-mail me with you price for each and i willget back to you. thelegoinsider@glance.ody.ca (22 years ago, 1-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Holiday sale on all Aluminum and Brass Bricks and Keychains!

All custom-made brass and aluminum bricks and keychains from BLDesign are now on sale. Get 15% off when you buy one or up to 25% off when you buy five or more! If you want personalized engraving on your brick or keychain, and you want it to arrive (...) (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: large ZNAP collection for sale <--------

please note that this lot is still for sale. In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Ondrew Hartigan writes: hears what i have -6 Black Beam 1/2 Circle Radius 2L (URL) Black Beam 1/4 Circle Radius 8L (URL) Black Beam 16 14 Holes Curved (URL) Black Beam 16 (...) (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  3403 Fan's Grandstand Parts @ GoB Bricksburg Depot

I've recently added parts from five copies of set 3403 Fan's Grandstand to my store inventory. These parts are priced at or below the current BrickLink average prices, with an additional 10% off storewide discount on top of that. Will Bricksburg (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Nearly 700 New Fright Knights - Bat Lord, no cape to sell

This weekend I will offer them for only USD 0.85 ! Visit my store: (URL) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact