 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14865
14864  |  14866
Subject:
Sealed classic spaces sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 02:22:32 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I've posted the oldest items in my collection in my bricklink store:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?u=johnryork

I'd like to point out two space value packs from 1983 and 1984. Set no. 1977 is
a very rare value pack containing 6801, 6822, and 6823 Set no. 1983, which
isn't listed in the lugnet database, contains 886, 889, and 6824. Both are
almost impossible to find in sealed conditions.

I've also put up many sealed U.S. version sets from '78 - the early 80's,
including an actual 497 with a fabulous box.

Thanks all!
John