 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14862
14861  |  14863
Subject:
Huge Sale @ Pyrite's Plunder-Up to 50% off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 00:29:11 GMT

Greetings Everyone!! :)

Brett and I have been busy reducing already low prices this week. We are
looking to drastically reduce our current inventory so that we may purchase
newer and more exciting stock this holiday season. We are as always anxious to
provide you with the latest and greatest, so please don't be shy. The prices
in the store are lower than they have ever been, and we have cut some of the
lowest prices on BrickLink by as much as 50%. International customers are
always welcome, and we will be more than happy to help you find what you need.
Thank you all for another Fabulous year! It is working with all of you that
makes this job so grand (well that and the fact that I get to spend every day
elbow deep in Lego elements);) God bless each of you this Holiday Season!
Looking forward to hearing from you!

Brett and Steph
Pyrite's Plunder
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Pyrite