 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14856 (-20)
  Warning OT: clones for sale

Please see here for full announcement (URL) Kevin. (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Would I be incorrect?

(...) Reference: (URL) for asking before posting. At this time, the Charter for market.buy-sell-trade does not allow for non-Lego items. However, you can trade all kinds of goods in exchange for Lego. The group ot-clones has been set up to (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.terms)

  Would I be incorrect?

I have some Mega Bloks I wish to get sell off. Could I post it here or stick to ot-clones? (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Classic Castle figures lot for sale!!

I am interested in selling a lot of Classic castle figures from set 375 Yellow Castle; here's a list of the lot: Knight Procession figs (11 pcs) Classic Knight - blue (18 pcs) Classic Knight - blue - sticker on one side (3 pcs) Classic Knight - (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  More lego For sale/ trade

I've assimilated several more lego parts for sale or trade, so take a look at the images below. For trades, check out my page (URL) castle parts ad figures $10 (URL) extra castle parts I cleaned out out of my collection. They're okay, although the (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Ebay Auction: Set 5871 Dino Research Compound

This set is BRAND NEW NEVER BEEN opened. This set contains 612 pieces. There are 6 mini-figures and 6 creatures (Dragon, Pterodon, Scorpion, Snake, Spider, Stegosaurs, and T-Rex). (URL) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  For Sale: 5571 - LEGO Model Team Black Cat Big Rig

For Sale: 5571 - LEGO Model Team Black Cat Big Rig New in box (never opened, all seals intact) some shelf wear, see pictures for condition now $299.00 USD + shipping cash, money order or PayPal (bank tranfer only/no credit card) ***Warning-picture (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Free shipping and new items in bricks4you.com

Hi, I'm at the moment offereing free econimical airmail shipping on all orders no matter where you live - only charge you a handling fee. If you want insurance or faster airmail will you be charged the extra costs. Added a bunch of new stuff from (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  13 sets for sale + 2 UNOPENED sets BONUS !

Hi all, I'm selling following sets all together. All sets are complet, in excellent condition (they were never played with, were used only as exponates) with box and instructions. No dust or sun yellowing signs. 6036 Skeleton Surprise 6847 Space (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Small Black Minifig Plume Needed

Hi again, I have located the plume to complete my set. Thank you very much to the people who responded. James (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Last inventory push at Brickenplate

(...) honor of listing the one millionth item on Bricklink! (URL) to you and to Bricklink! Maggie C. (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Lego 3067 - Mr. Todd Kubo

Mister Todd Kubo, You have a 3067 for sale, but no E-mail on bricklink please contact me, Bricksystem@planet.nl Many Thanks, Vincent Demmink The Netherlands (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Last inventory push at Brickenplate

Thank you all for buying so many sets over the past few months. I have added the last group of sets that I want to sell from my collection. You'll find a lot here: small sets, newish sets, old classics, sets sold as parts bags, and super-cheap sets. (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Small Black Minifig Plume Needed

Hi, I'm looking for a small black minifig plume to complete a set. I haven't seen any on BrickLink in quite awhile. Here is a picture of the part. (URL) email me at jbrink1@purdue.edu if you have this part and are interested in selling it. Thanks! (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  “Noah’s Toy Box” Reopens!!!! Yea!!

Hello Everybody! Well, it was a bummer to be away so long, but I’m happy to say that “Noah’s Toy Box” is now reopened with over 50,000 parts!!!!! This is our biggest inventory yet, and we are still keeping our prices at average or below average (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Bricklink prices already in the lowest 10-15% NOW FURTHER REDUCED...

ALL TECHNIC NOW 40% OFF!! HURRY, SALE ENDS 9:00AM MONDAY MORNING. Thanks to all who have already made purchases! Justin (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Sale at my shop +5% extra off (GoB - ABS4all)

I have a sale going on,current inventory is on average 14.15% off. I am offering an extra 5% off to all orders placed after Sunday, November 24, 2002 3:11:04 PM (BrickLink time) until 2:00 pm central standard time on Monday November 25th. You will (...) (22 years ago, 24-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Chamber of Secret's White Knife

Hello all, I am interested in buying or trading for one of those glow-in-the-dark knives found in the Chamber of Secrets (4730), as the teeth of the snake beast thingie. contact me at glencaer@hotmail.com thanks -Lenny (22 years ago, 24-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Over 250 hard-to-find PROMO leftovers. Extreme CHEAP !!

I want to ship these MISB sets (or just the PARTS) next week to you. If you are interested in the WHOLE LOT: please mail me an offer. Price indication: see the 'buy over 20 sets' tabs. ;-) Visit my shop (or click the deep links below): (URL) set (...) (22 years ago, 23-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: Mindstorms RIS 2.0 Software + v1.5 Software FREE

Looking to upgrade your RIS 1.0? Buy the Mindstorms RIS 2.0 software CD and printed materials (including Constructopedia, Quick Start Guide, and Competition Mat) and I'll include the Mindstorms RIS 1.5 software CD and printed materials (including (...) (22 years ago, 23-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact