 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14853
14852  |  14854
Subject:
Classic Castle figures lot for sale!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 11:24:49 GMT

I am interested in selling a lot of Classic castle figures from set 375 Yellow
Castle; here's a list of the lot:

Knight Procession figs (11 pcs)
Classic Knight - blue  (18 pcs)
Classic Knight - blue - sticker on one side (3 pcs)
Classic Knight - black (8 pcs)
Classic Knight - black - sticker on one side (2 pcs)
Classic Knight - white - sticker on one side (3 pcs)
Classic Knight - red 4 (4 pcs)
Shield Triangular with Crown on Pink Background Sticker
- Sticker is coming loose a bit (5 pcs)
Shield Triangular with Green Chevron on Yellow Background Sticker
- In VERY good condition (4 pcs)
Shield Triangular with Three Yellow Cloves on Blue Background Sticker
- In good condition (9 pcs)
Shield Triangular with White Maltese Cross on Red Background Sticker
- In good condition (4 pcs)
Classic figures total: 49 pcs
Classic pieces  total: 22 pcs

In an effort of clearing them out of my store I am selling the whole lot for
only 340$! If you want the lot, pls. contact me at Lego_Lot@hotmail.com

Also, have a look in my shop, Lego Lot; I have removed the minimum purchase
level, updated the inventory and put alot of items on sale - you find the shop
here:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Christer

Best regards,
Christer