 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14786 (-20)
  Re: Philips brick

Wow, Kevin, Clark, I am stunned by the number of printed bricks out there. Of course now I am determined to find a few more, especially "Feuerwehr". Any more information you can give me on which sets the bricks originally came with or how I might (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FA: 2x brand new 5077 Sliding Gates and rails service backs

You should know better than this - AUCTION listings have no business in .b-s-t, they belong in .auction. If they were fixed price, BuyItNow auctions, maybe, but the below listing is a standard auction. Please don't do this again. (...) -- Tom Stangl (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FA: 6547 Paradisa Fun Fair MIB

(URL) many unusual parts Mint condition. Complete. Boxed, with Instructions. Apart from some sticker wear on box, this set is as new. Lawrence (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FA: 6418 Paradisa Country Club - MIB

(URL) many unusual parts Mint condition. Complete. Boxed, with Instructions. Apart from some sticker wear on box, this set is as new. Lawrence (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FA: MISB 7130 Starwars Snowspeeder

(URL) Snowspeeder Though one of the outside seals is broken, this model is unused and all parts are still in unbroken poly bags. Lawrence (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: 2x brand new 5187 Bricks With Groove and Garage Panels MISB

(URL) 5187 Bricks With Groove and Garage Panels MISB Great for roll up doors,Mint Sealed Packets These are brand new in sealed packets Lawrence (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FA: 2x brand new 5077 Sliding Gates and rails service backs

(URL) 5077 Sliding Gates and Rails Service Packs Suitable for Building Train WagonsMint Sealed Packets These are brand new in sealed packets Lawrence (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FS Ebay: 3219 Star Wars Mini Tie Fighter Promo

Mark, My apologies. After looking at the link, it appears that this is not actually an auction but is only available for a Buy It Now price. You may want to make that a little more clear in the future, so people aren't fooled like I was. You may (...) (22 years ago, 10-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FS Ebay: 3219 Star Wars Mini Tie Fighter Promo

Mark, You are also posting an auction announcement to the incorrect group, which may keep people from even looking at it. Auction announcements should be posted to lugnet.market.auctions. Troy "Mark Morgan" <coachie@excite.com> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 10-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: Storm Troopers, Imperial Officers

18 of each, find them all here: (URL) Doucette. DoucetteNet Falling Bricks (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  RARE MISB Sets for sale

I decided to sell most of my sealed space collection. I just don't have enough room for all these sets anymore! They are available on my bricklink shop: (URL) will entertain the idea of discounts to people who buy several items, so just email me at (...) (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: 3219 Mini Tie Fighter - $7.50 + postage

3 more just added to my BrickLink shop - (URL) regards William (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Free Shipping on $250+ orders in bricks4you.com

Hi, In top of my current sale - round 2 - where I have discounted most of my sets, parts and figs with 5-75% do I offer the following for a limited period (the next 36 hours): Place a new order or addition of minimum $250 and get free Economical (...) (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FS Ebay: 3219 Star Wars Mini Tie Fighter Promo

$7.50 in my BrickLink shop - userid is WilliamH (...) (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FS Ebay: 3219 Star Wars Mini Tie Fighter Promo

Reduced to $15. Now I realise why people never put prices in their posts. Mark (...) (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  SALE Bricklink - 50% OFF ALL PARTS -

Super Sale at my Bricklink shop. ALL PARTS 50% OFF Strictly Limited time only. Shop will shut in about 48 hours. LAST CHANCE to BUY is NOW... Thanks to all my previous buyers. -- Jason King JasonOz's LEGO Shop (URL) (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Free stuff from Milton Train Works(tm)

For your shopping pleasure I've got a couple of free giveaways going at my BrickLink(tm) store. (URL) Soccer/Football ball with any 50 USD purchase: (URL) Lego(tm) Shop At Home Catalog with ANY purchase by a non US resident (URL) you pay incremental (...) (22 years ago, 8-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WANTED!! Click hinges, 1x2 technic bricks!!

I was going to dig out the 30364 and 30365s I had, but after seeing prices on Bricklink, I can't justify the time to do it. Why don't you just buy direct from Bricklink? James Brown has the 1x5 hinge pieces about as cheap as you'll ever see them: (...) (22 years ago, 8-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: BrickParts - Biggest sale ever! 33% off!!!

(...) without! :-) ~Roxanne (URL) (22 years ago, 8-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Sale -Round 2 in bricks4you.com

Hi! In my effort to clean out most of the sets, parts and figs in my shop have I just addded round 2 of sale this month. Almost everything has been discounted from 5-75%, so there should hopefully be a lot of great offers to choose among. I have (...) (22 years ago, 8-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact