 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14774
14773  |  14775
Subject:
Free Shipping on $250+ orders in bricks4you.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 9 Nov 2002 15:02:27 GMT

Hi,

In top of my current sale - round 2 - where I have discounted most of my
sets, parts and figs with 5-75% do I offer the following for a limited
period (the next 36 hours):

Place a new order or addition of minimum $250 and get free Economical
airmail shipping.

Place a new order or addition of minimum $500 and get free Economical
airmail shipping and 10% extra off on the order.

If you want insurance on the order do you only pay the extra cost.

Be aware that the free shipping only apply on the new placed order/addition
- so if you have a current order will this offer not affect the shipping
costs on that as well as you won't get any extra discount on these parts :o)

Happy hunting for new lego to your collection,

Morten
bricks4you.com