 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14767
14766  |  14768
Subject:
Sale -Round 2 in bricks4you.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 10:05:04 GMT

Hi!

In my effort to clean out most of the sets, parts and figs in my shop have I
just addded round 2 of sale this month.

Almost everything has been discounted from 5-75%, so there should hopefully
be a lot of great offers to choose among. I have still more than 150,000
items left in my shop.

Shop link: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=torquay

During the sale can packing time in a few cases be a little longer than
normal depending on how many orders I get - but I will be working full time
many hours each day to get all orders shipped within normal timeframe.

Morten
bricks4you.com