 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14744
  Philips brick

Hello, Can someone please tell me which set the "Philips" printed brick came with? Also, how can I tell the difference between the 241 and 242 idea books--which one is shown on LUGNET?  Finally, if anyone has a 239 idea book or Lufthansa sets they (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Philips brick

Robert Watson wrote in message ... (...) I believe it came in a set of several printed bricks (in the UK, anyway) which had other words on them like "HOTEL" "RESTAURANT" "GARAGE" etc. I still have most of them although some of the printing has worn (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Philips brick

Kevin, The named bricks pack is (URL) . It was released under other numbers, but those are not listed on Lugnet. Named Bricks were also included in many larger sets. Your date estimate is probably correct, although named bricks did appear in the (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Philips brick

Wow, Kevin, Clark, I am stunned by the number of printed bricks out there. Of course now I am determined to find a few more, especially "Feuerwehr". Any more information you can give me on which sets the bricks originally came with or how I might (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Esso Drum brick

Robert, Glad my site was interesting. Which auction had the dutch bricks? There are several of them that aren't in my collection. Perhaps I could get a picture from the seller. Most of these bricks came in 'named bricks' parts packs. Several were (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Esso Drum brick

Clark, Again, thanks. I should have a number of pictures to contribute that I don't see on your website (including an Esso drum once I get it!). The dutch bricks, which sold for a lot--I was outbid at the last minute) included "Banegard" "Falck" (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)