 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14754
Re: Philips brick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 16:53:09 GMT

Robert Watson wrote in message ...
Hello,
Can someone please tell me which set the "Philips" printed brick came with?

I believe it came in a set of several printed bricks (in the UK, anyway)
which had other words on them like "HOTEL" "RESTAURANT" "GARAGE" etc. I
still have most of them although some of the printing has worn away. They
must be from the period 1961 - 1970 or so (when I was getting Lego as a kid)
but I can't find them on LUGNET.

Kevin
NEW Cottage kit, 577 pieces! http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-cott.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information: