 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14656 (-20)
  FS: Pneumatic Pumps, Valves, Cylinders, all new

(URL) for looking, -Rob Doucette. DoucetteNet Falling Bricks on BrickLink (22 years ago, 12-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  20 % off on all Minifigs !!!

This includes the tier pricing too !!! You'll save even more when you buy more!! Thanks, Anthony (URL) (22 years ago, 12-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Lions Gate Models custom kits: Shopping Mall, Victorian House instructions, Train set, etc

Hi all I'm happy to say that I now have stock available of the Shopping Mall.kit again. You can see all the details at (URL) . I've also made available the instructions for the Victorian House, both in hardcopy or as a downloadable PDF. You can see (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Extra discount offered in bricks4you.com

Hi, If you are looking for parts do I offer the following extra discount in top of my current discount on parts in my shop: Buy for $250 parts and get extra 10% of on the whole order (only parts, not sets or minifigs) I have already discounted many (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Bulk || SETS FOR SALE || most a great discounts !! Many STAR WARS

Mnay sets are approx 50% off I still have many more sets I want to get rid of. Here is my original post from a few weeks ago... (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Added more items to my Bricklink store (Brickpile)

More parts from 6600, 4561, and various smaller sets are nos added to my store: (URL) William R Ward bill@wards.net (URL) Consistency is not really a human trait. --Maude (from the film "Harold & Maude") (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  !!MASSIVE LEGO TECHNIC COLLECTION FOR SALE!!

Hi, I am selling all my Legos (which are 95% Technic). I wanted to see if there was anybody in the Lugnet community that would be interested in buying them. The sets I have are: SET# DESCRIPTION QTY 8001 Battle Droid 1 8002 Destroyer Droid 2*(one (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Huge clean out sale in bricks4you.com

Hi, Discounted a lot of items in my shop with up to 60%. Trying to clean out before buying new stuff :o) Please be aware of my new shipping costs, see my splash page for further details. Shop link: (URL) fun shopping, Morten bricks4you.com (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Lego ZNAP Train Bridge finally added to my Bricklink store...

And on sale for its introduction. Look under "SETS...TRAIN" (URL) Justin (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Buy one 4025 Fire Boat - get one for free!

Hi everyone, in order to clear out some of my odds and ends, I'd like to offer the following: 2 4025 Fire Boats for 40$ + shipping!! Both is in the conditions listed below. Pls mail me at Lego_Lot@hotmail.com if you're interested! Pieces: in very (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: Lots of Duplo Parts

I have lots of Duplo animals, figures, vehicles and a few sets for sale and trade at my web site: www.cyberis.net/~tco...s/sale.htm I will also offer discounts on larger orders. Sincerely, Tim (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS/FT: Lots of parts, minifigure and sets

I have lots of parts, minifigs and sets for sale and trade at my web site: www.cyberis.net/~tco...s/sale.htm I am also in the process of putting stuff together to make some lots available. If there is something particular you are looking for let me (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Technic 50% off, free S&H.

All technic parts, new and used, are 50% off, 2 days only. FREE S&H USA/Canada, and a coupon for future discount with every order. Note, my shop will be closed from Oct 10-16. No email/shipping during that time. Paul (URL) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WTS set 7722 - Battery train set from 1985

Built once, then was back in the box. I can't belive the condition of this set! 100% complete, including: Box: Top separate because the glue is old, but general condition is very good Instructions: Like new, no rinkles or tears or turned corner. (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  I require trans-black Windscreen 4 x 7 x 2 Round

If anyone has any that they want to sell, please email me at Areas-4@excite.com Again, I'm looking for trans black Windscreens 4 x 7 x 2 Round. Thank you (22 years ago, 6-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  MTW-5001 "Big Green" farm equipment set now available for straight sale

As .auction readers know, I have proudly announced my 9th custom set design, the MTW-5001 "Big Green" farm equipment set. As is my custom, now that the auction for the initial unit is under way, I've added additional inventory to my BrickLink(tm) (...) (22 years ago, 6-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Sale in bricks4you.com - 10-50% on a lot of stuff

Hi, To get more space for coming new parts and to reduce stock on several items have I discounted nearly 500 sets, parts and figs with 10-50%. On sale do you find a lot of star wars and castle sets, Harry Potter figs (many of the new as well) and a (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Added parts to my bricklink store (Brickpile)

I have added more parts from 6600 Highway Construction and 4561 Railway Express to my store. Quantities are low but I've expanded the selection. All prices have been set at or below the average price for new parts. Smoke and pet free home. (URL) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  50% off selected categories, FREE S&H.

In an attempt to gain some space for new stock, I've put a 50% discount on over 10.000 parts, including technic axles, bionicle, wheels/tyres, many more... Most were already listed below average BL price, and the tiered pricing was sometimes already (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FS: 1349 Studios Movie Maker

(...) Thanks for the info! Do you know if the Studios software will run under XP or is the problem mainly with the camera? -Rob. (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact