 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14641
14640  |  14642
Subject:
MTW-5001 "Big Green" farm equipment set now available for straight sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 19:01:49 GMT

As .auction readers know, I have proudly announced my 9th custom set design,
the MTW-5001 "Big Green" farm equipment set.

As is my custom, now that the auction for the initial unit is under way,
I've added additional inventory to my BrickLink(tm) shop.

The set is tentatively priced at 65. Buy now! As in the past... The final
price is not set, but if I set it lower, you get it for the lower price, and
if I set it higher, I honor the tentative price for all orders prior to the
price increase. So you can't lose by buying now.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=lar&itemID=893659

Instructions in color available for an extra 5 USD.

http://www.BrickLink.com/store.asp?p=lar&itemID=893688

Read more about it here:
http://www.miltontrainworks.com/item_info_5001.html

You can find the auction post if you need to, it's on .market.auction.
Thanks for your interest!

Enjoy.

Larry Pieniazek
Bricksmith(tm), Guild of Bricksmiths(tm)
www.bricksmiths.com
www.miltontrainworks.com