 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14643
14642  |  14644
Subject:
WTS set 7722 - Battery train set from 1985
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 02:52:37 GMT

Built once, then was back in the box.

I can't belive the condition of this set!  100% complete, including:
Box:  Top separate because the glue is old, but general condition is very good
Instructions:  Like new, no rinkles or tears or turned corner.
Sticker sheet:  Like new
Parts:  Most of them looks like new with a lot of magic sparkling left

Also including: layout card (like new), instruction sheet for battery box,
original wrapping bags (3), red and trans-white 1X1 round plate still on
sprew and left over sprews for the trans-yellow and trans-red!!!

Asking 160$ or best-offer.  I will offer free shipping in Canada and USA
(ground).  I will pay insurance.

I have not yet listed this item in my BL shop
(http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Yanitzch), so you can contact me
directly.  If you buy any parts or sets at the same time, I will also ship
you order for free (with insurance included).

Thanks for looking,
Yanick Fournier