 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14316 (-20)
  Sale at The Vault (plus a new email address)

I have a new email address - mattchiles@gorge.net. If you have sent anything to my old address since Friday the 19th, I haven't got it. :( So this email is to let you know about the new address, and as long as I have your attention, how about a (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Have a monorail spare motor (= Set 5040 MISB) for 25$

(...) Without offense Ben, someone could just go here: (URL) get as many as 5 for $20 each. -- Hop-Frog (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Have a monorail spare motor (= Set 5040 MISB) for 25$

Dear all, if anybody needs a spare motor for the monorail, this might be your chance to get a new one for 25$. (URL) am located in Germany. So shipping and money transfer might become somewhat more complicated. Ask for details. Regards, Ben (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  THURSDAY Only Sale at the "Legotown" Bricklink Store

20% off almost the entire inventory: (URL) to the success of my sale last Sunday, I decided to extend the offer for those who may not be available to browse on the weekends. Thanks for looking, Justin (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Wanted: Parts for 70's Tow Truck

I need these pieces to complete vintage set #710. Will buy or trade. 1 black steering plate LDraw 805 1 black 2x4 brick with steering post and axle holes 1 red 1x2 brick with word Lego on it The 2 black pieces are pictured here: (URL) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS/FT: Lots of Lego and Duplo parts and sets

I have a lot of Lego and Duplo parts and sets for sale or trade at: www.cyberis.net/~tco...s/sale.htm Take a look and check back often. Tim (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: Set #7194 UCS Yoda Star Wars set at the Yellow Castle Marketplace

I added a few UCS Yodas <set:7194> for sale at my web site, $75 each plus shipping. International order accepted. (URL) Thanks for looking, Ben (remove the spam dot from the yellowcastle to reply) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTT: Coke Soccer Sets for Coke Soccer Sets

(...) Except for employees (if that) I suspect that it's a lot more likely that anyone who has 50 of one particular item already has a complete set though. I stand by my assertion, I think your trade offer is skewed, but I wish you good luck. Heck I (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New LUGNET t-shirts at BrickFest!

(...) Me too! I bought one each of Suz's shirts at BF and I'd buy patches too. But I still think that a LUGNET branded LEGO set would be a real money maker. Ideally it would be made by LEGO, but it wouldn't have to be. It could be a more (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.finance)

  Re: FS: 8466 4x4 Off-Roader

(...) Since these are 50% from Shop at Home: (URL) may want to hold on to it for a while. -Rob. (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: 8466 4x4 Off-Roader

I've got an extra 8466 4x4 Off-Roader for sale Mint in Sealed Box. It's never been opened or played with (got an extra set and I need the money) so I'm asking $110 for it. Price is slightly negotiable. E-mail sonic@brown.edu if you're interested. (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WTB: set 6385 Fire House I from 1986

Hello all! I'm looking for a 6385 Fire House from 1986. This set is the first one I got (to my recollection) and I want to have it in my upcoming town. Terry (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTT: Coke Soccer Sets for Coke Soccer Sets

Sure, as a complete set. Note I said INDIVIDUALLY. Split the set up and sell each pack separately, and you can clear $200, as some bring better than $4/ea pricing. IF you have the patience and time, and wait for a free listing day. I certainly (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTT: Coke Soccer Sets for Coke Soccer Sets

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote in message news:3D3D78BD.295F11...faq.com... (...) set (...) else (...) $200 a set on eBay. I don't think so. More like $75-$125. (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  UCS Tie/X-Wing (7181/7191)

Anybody interested in a very new (built once) Tie/X-Wing? I am trying to decided whether to sell the boxes to fill my technic addiction or to just keep it. I guess if the offers are decent I will decide to sell them. So the point of the post: 7181 (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: many MISB lego sets

Hi, we've updated our site: (URL) are now offering many MISB sets at fair prices, Trains, Pirates, Technic and more, just feel free to have a look... happy bricking adri, dö, dieter (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTT: Coke Soccer Sets for Coke Soccer Sets

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Thomas Stangl writes: ... (...) ... The only difference I know of is the sticker. The Japanese small sticker is more rectangular than the HK sticker; the Japanese large sticker includes the LEGO logo and a soccer (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTT: Coke Soccer Sets for Coke Soccer Sets

Hm, according to my HK contacts, 4464 was one of the LEAST desirable over there, so I was assuming someone from HK would have been able to get plenty of them. I also heard that the leftovers were returned to the distributor in HK, and that they (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTT: Coke Soccer Sets for Coke Soccer Sets

(...) I'm not sure I'd do that trade... coming up with 50 of one kind is actually harder than coming up with a complete set in my view, and the 4464 appears to be the most desirable of all the individual sets. It has a street value (I am told) of (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WTT: Coke Soccer Sets for Coke Soccer Sets

I have a complete set of the latest Japan Coke Soccer set, all 30 packs, that I am willing to trade for 50 of the 4464 packs (the 6-Cokes-in-a-crate) from the same series. Why the mismatch on the #s? Simple, getting a complete set is MUCH more (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact