 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14303
Re: WTT: Coke Soccer Sets for Coke Soccer Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 23:16:41 GMT

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote in message

If I were worried about the MONEY, I'd sell the sets off from a complete • set
individually - that can easily clear me $200 on Ebay.  It's not about the
money, it's about getting the packs I really want while helping someone • else
get a complete set.

$200 a set on eBay. I don't think so. More like $75-$125.