 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14226 (-20)
  Pyrite's First Raffle - UCS Yoda! 1 Aug, '02

Hello All! Everyone who has placed an order with my Bricklink store since the 4th of June has received a raffle ticket as a Customer Appreciation Discount Ticket. On the 1st of August I will be placing all of those tickets in a container and pulling (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS/T 1x1 brown plates and 2x2x3 light grey corner slopes

Hi all, I have several items available on a trade or straight sale basis. Handy for making grey 375s and the proverbial rocking horse droppings! Email me with offers and quantities required. I have many other rare new parts available. I am based in (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  COLLECTION FOR SALE – A COLLECTOR’S DREAM

The following 33-item Lego collection is for sale. All were purchased between 1987 and 1995 when my son (now 17) was growing up. These Legos are clean but are used and were played with; however, the entire collection, in my opinion, is in VERY GOOD (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Another Big Sale at Bartering the Brick

I have just finished uploading many new parts and sets. All Minifigs 20% off. All Parts 40% off. All Sets 20% off, most 20% below retail! Check it out at: (URL) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New WW2 "Wespe" Custom model kit by Daniel Siskind

Hello everyone! Just a quick update to let everyone know that after quite an eventful spring and early summer, I'm finally ready to start releasing my new 2002 custom Lego kits. People following my gallery postings will notice the massive numbers of (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  9364 Lego Town Dacta Hospital MISB Brand New For Sale!!

FOR SALE!!! 9364 Lego Town Dacta Hospital MISB Brand New in sealed bags. This set is from 1993 and is discontinued. Very Very Hard to find, Period... The set comes with 19 figures and 2 vehicles and a grand hospital. It is a great addition to (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  For Sale - 2586 Promo Chess King

Hi all, I've got 10 MISB copies of the <set:2586 Chess King> for sale. Bricklink's average price is $13.00; I'm offering them here for $10 apiece plus shipping. Or, buy 4 and get one free! (5 for $40 plus shipping). Email me at (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Castle Weapons and Armor for sale by lots, SOLD!!!!

(...) ALL ITEMS HAVE BEEN SOLD. THANKS (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Discounts Advance @ Bricksburg Depot

Discounts advance again. They are: 55% off parts 30% off official sets (see previous message for a list of sets) Custom kits are still 10% off. Later, Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WTB 8252 Beach Buster instructions

Anyone got a set (just the instructions, no parts) for sale? (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Castle Weapons and Armor for sale by lots, Black knight era!!

Hello, I have the Following for sale and would really like to avoid the hassle of Ebay. lol I am willing to break all these down into Small lots that is still practical for me to distribute with my work load. All Items are in NEW condition. If (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  used town, pirates, castle, paradisa for sale

Hi all, due to space constraints, I am liquidating my lego colletion, much of it is 10-15 years old, been opened, but complete with box & instructions. I have a lot of town and paradisa pieces with several castle and pirates thrown in for good (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  10019 Rebel Blockade Runner (Tantive IV) new/damaged box

A brand new RBR has come into my possession, and though I'm sorely tempted to keep it, I can't justify the cost, so I'm going to have to let it go. I'm asking $160 plus shipping, but will consider other reasonable offers. The outer box is a little (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  7194 Yoda sculpture MISB

I have several Yoda sculptures, brand new in original packaging. One of them can be yours for $80 plus shipping (full retail is $99), but I will consider any reasonable offer. (URL) William R Ward bill@wards.net (URL) BUT TRUE: There is so much (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Castel sets relisted

2 weeks ago I listed several highly wanted older castle sets (6040 Blacksmith Shop, 677 Knights Procession, 6067 Original Guarded Inn, and more)., for very reasonable prices. They got purchased within minutes, elas by a buyer that can't be contacted (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New inventory update!

Many NEW parts have been uploaded in the store inventory. Stop by and see if you can find the parts you've been looking for. Selected Minfigs on sale also. Thanks! Anthony (URL) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Brickmania 203: Halftrack/Jeep about to sell out!

Hi folks! I'm now down to the last kit (of 25 total units) of Brickmania 203: Halftrack and Jeep. As with all of my 2000 and 2001 kits, this custom kit is in it's final production run and will not be offered again. To order this one, you can click (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  FS: Mindstorms Expansion Sets On Sale

All sets are MISB. 9736 Exploration Mars - $24.75 (URL) inventory: (URL) Extreme Creatures - $24.75 (URL) inventory: (URL) Vision Command - $36.00 (URL) inventory: (URL) of other Mindstorms and Technic stuff! Thanks for looking, -Rob Doucette. (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: Duplo parts, figures, Toolo

I have lots of Duplo parts and figures for sale at: www.cyberis.net/~tco...s/sale.htm Included are quite a few Toolo sets or lots. I get new stuff regularly. Tim (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS/FT: Lots of Parts and Sets updated regularly

I have lots of parts and sets available at: www.cyberis.net/~tco...s/sale.htm I get new stuff and update regularly. I also have a huge wanted list, so you should be able to find something I would want in trade. Sincerely, Tim (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact