 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13831 (-10)
  Your Game Cube traded for my RIS 2.0 (in box) or other Mindstorms/Technic

Interested in turning your Nintendo Game Cube into Lego? I'm looking to trade. What am I looking for? A Nintendo game cube system. if you have extra controllers and memory cards and games and all that jaz I will of course value that in the trade, (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Anyone wanting lots of 7124 units?

And they are ALL GONE, I guess this is the best place to put big bulk purchase offers. (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  GoB - ABS4all (BrickLink) has reopened

Hi Everybody! I have restocked and reopened my shop. There are 140,191 items of which 1,316 are unique in 119 Categories. Here's the link: (URL) for your time! Julie (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Wanted: 8437 Future Car

If you have copies of this set lying around I am interested, please contact me. Needed for parts, box/trays/instructions not needed, but do need to be new. Preference given to multiple copies. Milton Train Works(tm) store credit available. Thanks! (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  20% off Bricklink shop

Hi everyone, to try and make more room at home I've put everything on my Bricklink Shop at 20% discount. That means you can now get an Imperial Flagship for 48.5$, 30 stormtroopers with standard issue blasters for 4$ apiece, heaps of red chainmail (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Anyone wanting lots of 7124 units?

Forgot a detail or two I can add, shipping from Canada, and I think 100 sets came to around 25 USD shipping which isn't bad to the USA, about 30 pounds I think of PURE BRICK, no instructions no boxes (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Anyone wanting lots of 7124 units?

I am clearing out 100+ sets at a pretty decent price, 5.25 USD and that includes me taking each one out of the box if desired to save on shipping (my son who is 2 1/2 loves that part of the job!). These came as part of a co-pack and I really only (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Technic Helicopters and Life on Mars Mini Sets Marked Down

Technic -20%: (URL) on Mars -40% ~ -60%: (URL) forget a Brick Separator while you're there! (URL) for looking, -Rob. DoucetteNet LEGO® on BrickLink (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: ZNAP Train Bridge....FINAL CLEARANCE $9.95 each!

Yes, Thank you Lindsay, that is exactly my intent. A little research will show, when the original auction ran I posted to market.auction and ONLY market.auction. Due to all the public flogging that goes on around here, I'm fairly certain I (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Wanted Slopes for 6539

I need these slopes to complete this set. Will buy or trade. (URL) other wants: (URL) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact