 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13823
Re: ZNAP Train Bridge....FINAL CLEARANCE $9.95 each!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 16:44:46 GMT

Yes, Thank you Lindsay, that is exactly my intent.  A little research will
show, when the original auction ran I posted to market.auction and ONLY
market.auction.  Due to all the public flogging that goes on around here,
I'm fairly certain I understand the rules.  It shouldn't matter WHERE the
information on a straight sale is housed, it just so happens this was the
only option available to me.  Sorry about any confusion this post may have
caused...it will be my last on the subject.

Justin
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
Justin Pankey wrote:

Further information can be found at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1715583398&r=0&t=0&showTutorial=0&ed=1017169890&indexURL=0&rd=1

Any questions?  Feel free to contact me.

Thanks,  Justin

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Thomas Stangl writes:
Justin,

Auction postings DO NOT belong in b-s-t.  That's what the auction group is for.

  Actually, the auction ended on the 26th of March.  He's using the
  URL as a central point for information on the bridges, not to
  flog some long-past auction.  It just happens to be housed on eBay.
  So I think this is technically OK, as it's straight sale.

  LFB