 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13825
13824  |  13826
Subject:
Anyone wanting lots of 7124 units?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 03:32:20 GMT

I am clearing out 100+ sets at a pretty decent price, 5.25 USD and that
includes me taking each one out of the box if desired to save on shipping
(my son who is 2 1/2 loves that part of the job!).  These came as part of a
co-pack and I really only wanted the other piece in quantity, which was the
Naboo Fighter.  Give me a buzz and you can take what you want.