 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13831
13830  |  13832
Subject:
Your Game Cube traded for my RIS 2.0 (in box) or other Mindstorms/Technic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 23:01:19 GMT

Interested in turning your Nintendo Game Cube into Lego?  I'm looking to trade.

What am I looking for?
A Nintendo game cube system. if you have extra controllers and memory cards
and games and all that jaz I will of course value that in the trade, but I
am most interested in just a core system, and only a handful of games really
interest me.  namely Luigi's mansion, Pikmin, smash bros and monkey ball.
Oh yeah.  and if you got this far and are saying Damn! but I have an Xbox to
trade!  Ill consider a deal for an xbox too.

What am I offering?
depending on what you are offering of course and what you are interested in
we could set up a trade for a possible combination of the following sets:

RIS 2.0 (new in box, seals broken but all parts accounted for)
9731 Mindstorms Vision Command in sealed packs, no box.
8425 Black Hawk / Sky Stormer MISB
8480 Space Shuttle MISB
8735 Technic Motor Pack MISB
8252 Beach Buster / Police Car MISB
8868 Airtech Claw rig (not sure if I wanna part with it) parts and instructions
8485 Control Center 2 (parts to build ONLY the T-Rex option no other parts)
gee lets see what else I have laying around?  Ive got lots of stuff to try
and sweeten the deal, from bulk Ebay semi unsorted piles, and some partially
reconstucted sets.  also such random whacky stuff as an Air Hog Liberator
Air powered Plane new in box, and an Estes Jolly Rodger Air Powered plane
new in box.

Basically I want to deal for your Cube.  Email me to begin negotiations.

dpdelcollo@yahoo.com