 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13583
  Custom Painted Cats

Is there any demand for these? My NLSO seems taken with the idea of painting all of my Lego Cats. She wanted to know if anyone would be interested in a custom painted cat made like their own or just something off the wall. Of course there would be a (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Custom Painted Cats

(...) Depends on the pricing but it sounds interesting. We have 4 cats so price would be an issue. How is she at tigerstriped? (we have a grey with black tigerstriping, he's ex feral)... Problem is one of them is a total fluffball, just painting the (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Custom Painted Cats

(...) I would be interested! I have three cats, well I have more, but only three are house cats. Louie, Elle, and Tigger. (URL) me know what it would cost. Thanks! ~Roxanne Jeanson (URL) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Custom Painted Cats

(...) Well I have to research that some. I have never mailed a package before and I do not think a normal envelope would be sufficient. As for the material cost I would guess 2-4 dollars depending on how much paint is used and detail level involved. (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Custom Painted Cats

(...) made like their (...) At this point I shall have to declare my fondness for Gallé Cat's. See: (URL) (1) If something resembling one of those could be done, I would be quite happy. Scott A (1) Don't laugh at the pigs, here's an older one: (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Custom Painted Cats

We are talking about the System-scale cat/kitten, right? and not the Belville cat? I'd like to have a gray one. We have a gray Belville cat but the minifigs find him rather intimidating... well, save Ogel. Let us know if your NLSO decides to do it. (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Update (Re: Custom Painted Cats)

(...) First off my apologies for taking so long to reply. Well I was going to put up some pictures of a kitten she painted, so naturally the pictures I had developed were blurry beyond recognition. This presents a problem to the way her and I agreed (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)