 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13584
Re: Custom Painted Cats
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 17:06:28 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mike Petrucelli writes:
Is there any demand for these?  My NLSO seems taken with the idea of painting
all of my Lego Cats. She wanted to know if anyone would be interested in a
custom painted cat made like their own or just something off the wall. Of
course there would be a small fee to cover material costs.  If anyone is
interested please post a reply.

Depends on the pricing but it sounds interesting. We have 4 cats so price
would be an issue. How is she at tigerstriped? (we have a grey with black
tigerstriping, he's ex feral)...

Problem  is one of them is a total fluffball, just painting the kitty grey
isn't going to capture his look.