 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13501 (-10)
  Re: Looking to Buy Dark Grey Slopes

(...) Jason - I have 64 new ones in my shop. My shop is closed, (not ready to leave the tranquility of parting sets to the hectic world of filling & shipping orders - lol)but I will email you a password if you want 'em. (Most of these were delivered (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Looking to Buy Dark Grey Slopes

Hi everyone. After buying most of the bulk dark grey 33 3x2 slopes from Bricklink, I still need aout 50 to 60 more. If anyone has 20 or more they would be willing to part with, please let me know. I paid an average of .20 for each slope on Bricklink (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Looking for specific parts from new sets

I'm looking for a few specific parts from some of the new sets. I was wondering if anyone had plans to buy the sets to sperate out and sell the individual pieces? The pieces I'm looking for are: #3425 Grand Championship Cup - The minifgs that have (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Model Team Shell Ferrari F1 Set #2556

(...) I got one of these 2 weeks ago from Mark, and he did a great job in getting the sale done! It took my MO 3 days to get to him and 3 days for the kit to cometo my door, and I kinda wish I could buy more! Joe (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Wanted: Set No. 4709 hogwarts castle knights.

(...) Those babies are tough to come by. I created a new minifig category for them on Bricklink about a month ago, but so far no sellers have put any up for sale. The fig's unique accessories (lt. grey helmet, euro-armor, and Gryffndor teardrop (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Wanted: Set No. 4709 hogwarts castle knights.

(...) Those babies are tough to find. I created a new minifig category for them on Bricklink, but so far no sellers have put them up for sale. None of the unique parts to that figure (light grey helm, euro-armor, and Gryffndor teardrop shield) are (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Castle minifigs for sale (or trade)

Hi everyone, I found a few surplus minifigs I would like to sell in groups; let me know at Christer_Stoltz@hotmail.com if you want any of them. I would also be interested in trading these figs for Stormtrooper minifigs. Kind regards from Christer (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Wanted: Set No. 4709 hogwarts castle knights.

the correct place for a post like this is in buy-sell-trade. although i know only castle-heads and hp peeps will be the one that will be interested, it really does belong in that subgroup. thanks -lenny (aka, self appointed lugnet police.. ugh) (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Parting with my Collection

I am in the process of getting ready to sell my Lego collection I have been avidly collecting Lego's since 1994. I have probably spent close to $1000 each year on my collection, though ebay and bricklink helped offset set such cost in recent years. (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Minfigs for sale, alot!

(...) Let me echo your thoughts Scott. I realise that sorting through an army of minifigs is both time consuming and also not very fun, but I might be intersted in buying at a higher rate if I knew I was at least getting castle minfigs. Magnus (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact