 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13500
13499  |  13501
Subject:
Looking to Buy Dark Grey Slopes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 20:34:05 GMT

Hi everyone.  After buying most of the bulk dark grey 33 3x2 slopes from
Bricklink, I still need aout 50 to 60 more.  If anyone has 20 or more they
would be willing to part with, please let me know.  I paid an average of .20
for each slope on Bricklink so that is approximately what I am willing to
pay.  Thanks for your help!

Jason