 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13495
13494  |  13496
Subject:
Castle minifigs for sale (or trade)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 08:27:46 GMT

Hi everyone,

I found a few surplus minifigs I would like to sell in groups; let me know at
Christer_Stoltz@hotmail.com
if you want any of them. I would also be interested in trading these figs for
Stormtrooper minifigs.

Kind regards from Christer

Group Forestmen:
------------------------
- Green forestman w. blue pattern, green forestman hat and bow and arrow
- Green forestman w. red pattern, green forestman hat and forestman shield and
spear
- Grey peasant w. brown old style hood and forestman shield and spear
- Grey peasant w. brown old style hood and forestman shield and spear
------------------------
Total cost: 10$ + shipment costs from Denmark

Group Crusader:
------------------------
- 2 Crusaders w. lion shield on chest, grey helmet and bow and arrow
- 2 Crusaders w. crossed axes on chest, blue lion shield and pike
- 2 blue Crusader lion shields in OK condition
- 1 yellow Crusader lion shields in mint condition
------------------------
Total cost: 15$ + shipment costs from Denmark

Group Wolfmen:
- 1 wolfman w. silver wolf shield on chest, black old style hood and bow and
arrow
- 1 wolfman w. silver wolf shield on chest, black old style hood and wolfmen
shield and sword
- 1 wolfman w. silver wolf shield on chest, black old style hood and lance w.
wolfmen 2x2 flag,
  mounted on black horse w. red saddle
Total cost: 10$ + shipment costs from Denmark