 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13494
Re: Wanted: Set No. 4709 hogwarts castle knights.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 01:49:44 GMT

the correct place for a post like this is in buy-sell-trade.  although i know
only castle-heads and hp peeps will be the one that will be interested, it
really does belong in that subgroup.

thanks
-lenny (aka, self appointed lugnet police.. ugh)
(cross post to b-s-t, and followups there too.. im not sure about correct
posting, but i hope this is okay)

In lugnet.castle, Matt Hein writes:
'Sup! Does anyone have any extra knights (complete and in excellent
condition) from the No.4709 Hogwarts castle that they may want to sell or
trade? I'll be needing a few of these knights for a current project of mine,
so If anyone is interested in trading or selling these, please e-mail me at
the below address.

Pyrokid17@hotmail.com

Respectfully, Matt Hein
Lugnet member no. 1112