 Castle / 12392
Wanted: Set No. 4709 hogwarts castle knights.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 00:19:34 GMT

'Sup! Does anyone have any extra knights (complete and in excellent
condition) from the No.4709 Hogwarts castle that they may want to sell or
trade? I'll be needing a few of these knights for a current project of mine,
so If anyone is interested in trading or selling these, please e-mail me at
the below address.

Pyrokid17@hotmail.com

Respectfully, Matt Hein
Lugnet member no. 1112