 Castle / 12391
12390  |  12392
Subject:
Heraldry - help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 22:55:12 GMT

Hi all,

Can anybody refer me a good site to look for info about heraldry?
I mean, not those commercial "Find your family shield!" sites, rather those
with actual dimensions and conventions for actual shields. Real life ones.
My ultimate purpose is finding the accurate dimensions of the Portuguese
shield (to use in PLUG logo), but so far every search I made was unsuccessful.
(It is a bit disturbing to see only the 13th and 18th century versions, none
of which is the one used today)

Please help, I dunno where else to search. :-(

Pedro