 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13472
Re: yellow Flex system
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 23:20:27 GMT

Larry
How much do you want ? i.e. how many inches is a truckload ?
I've parted out a few 8277s up to now, so I must have some.
One question : what's a PCC?
Ronan

Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
I am seeking Yellow Technic Flex System Hose

If you have it and you want to sell please let me know. Brickbay seems to • be
out of it at the mo although there are other colors listed. This is one • that
some sellers may not have listed using the term Flex ...

8277 giant robot had some and there is a bit in the search sub.

This is the hard plastic hose, not the pneumo stuff.

The length doesnt matter as I am going to be cutting it up into short
lengths, so longer is better to minimise waste but almost any length will • do.

Thanks.