 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13471
13470  |  13472
Subject:
Jedi Starfighter 7143 hits Bricklink @ Pyrite's Plunder!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 18:23:57 GMT

Greeting All!

  Just wanted to take a moment to announce that the parts from the Jedi
Starfighter set have been listed in Pyrite's Plunder, especially since so
many cool parts have never been available before! Pricing is negotiable
(before purchase only), especially when buying bulk! Below is a list of the
new parts as I've listed them so you know what to look for!

http://www.Bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Pyrite

Obi Wan with burnt orange hair!
Dark Red wings left & right in sizes 6x12 & 4&8
Dark red wedge plates 2x4 left & right
White wedge plates 2x4 left & right
Dark red inverted wedge 6x4
Trans-Black canopy 6x4x2
Black inverted Rounded slope 1x6
White wedge 2x6x1 left & right
Lime wedge bricks 2x4 left & right (I listed them as 2x3 to get the pic)
Lime technic brick 1x2 w/holes
Lime brick modified 2x2 with pin & axelhole
White decorated 2x4 45deg slopes
White wedge HUGE 4x12 decorated left & right (sold as a pair in one listing)
White decorated 6x4 flag
Yellow brick modified 2x2x2/3 rounded/sloped with 2 studs on top

Hope to hear from you soon!

Brett

No minimum order, International customers a pleasure, most forms of payment
accepted (ask me!)