 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12501
Re: yellow Flex system
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 15:04:32 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Larry Pieniazek writes:
I am seeking Yellow Technic Flex System Hose

If you have it and you want to sell please let me know. Brickbay seems to be
out of it at the mo although there are other colors listed. This is one that
some sellers may not have listed using the term Flex ...

One seller has it in yellow under the term "straw" where probably as many
copies of it are to be found as under flex

http://www.brickbay.com/search.asp?q=straw&p=Y&s=

But I am looking to buy enough of this at one time to secure my need for it
"forevermore" as I did with black when I bought a truckload of it a while
back. One PCC uses about 6-8 inches worth

You guessed it, this is for the PCC.