 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12503
Re: yellow Flex system
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 15:46:18 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Ray Sanders writes:

OK, just for clarification, this is the hard stuff you seek.

Yes, I seek the hard stuff. (ROFL) The other stuff I used before was just a
gateway drug and now I have moved on. (more ROFL)

As an example
(wrong color tho): the straw-like sticks used in Gungan Patrol (tan IIRC),
except that your looking for yellow. Yes ?

Not sure as I have never actually opened a copy of that set (although I have
a copy somewhere, I just couldn't bring myself to bother, it's such dreck)
but it's present in blue in Future Car and Gungan Sub.