 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13296 (-10)
  23,000 Parts Ready to Sell at BEAR's WORLD

Hi Everyone, I just wanted to let everyone out there know that I have updated my inventory with parts from 6 MTT's, 10 Droid Escapes, tons of Studio items, and 6 Imperial Shuttles. Many items are on sale. I have also updated my inventory and cleaned (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Trading for Pirate Sets.

Hi there! I have the following sets for trade Pirate Service Packs 5134 - Shooting Cannons x 6 5139 - Pirate Cannons x 6 5060 - Pirate Cannons x 8 5051 - Pirate Elements x 2 5058 - Pirate Accessories x 2 All of the cannon sets are of the firing (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Good Prices on Droid Escape Parts at GoB - Bricksburg Depot

Greetings! I've added parts from 8 Droid Escape sets to my Brickbay inventory. All parts are brand new and are currently discounted 20% off of the average Brickbay prices. If you've missed out on the Target deals or just want a few parts come and (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTB: Black and Yellow Battle Droid Torsos (from LOM)

(...) ::weeping:: Boy! Am I glad I never sprang for that weak LOM 3-pack then. From the box photos I would have sworn it was yellow. -- Hop-Frog (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Do you think there is a market for your MOCs on eBay? Please discuss...

(...) By me? Not that many. You could look it up. (...) Not by choice. Trademark law is clear on the point, which you, as a CEO, should know. If we want to protect our trademark (and we do, we've all put a lot into the concept and it has value as a (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTB: Black and Yellow Battle Droid Torsos (from LOM)

Richard, I hate to be a spoil sport, but those torsos aren't available in yellow. Altair's torso is Lime colored, like the color of the RoboRider named Swamp. Sorry. Rigel, the most sought after of the bunch, does indeed have a black torso and legs. (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WTB: Black and Yellow Battle Droid Torsos (from LOM)

Hey Y'all; I am interested in buying, or trading for the following elements: 2 black battle droid torsos (as found in #7317 Aero Tube Hangar, Rigel) 4 yellow battle droid torsos (as found in #7311 Red Planet Cruiser, Altair) I could trade away many (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 3rd round of Target Markdowns begins

(...) The ONLY parts in that set that interest me are the racer parts themselves. All 3 parts that sit on the SPUD wheels are interesting to me because I've got an upcoming mecha project(s) that can make use of them. Send me your trade lists (what (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Do you think there is a market for your MOCs on eBay? Please discuss...

(...) Sorry Larry, But I think I must agree with Brian. The(TM)thing was a "little" anal-retentive. Cheers, lol Doyle (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Entire Futuron fleet FS

(...) Words do not express how badly I would love to acquire that collection. But I could never afford it just now .... --Bill. (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact